Crum & Forster
Rated A (Excellent) by the A.M. Best Co.
|Coverages||Auto Primary Liability, General Liability, Physical Damage, and Motor Truck Cargo|
|Target Account Size||1-35 Power Units|
Available in most states
Auto Primary Liability, General Liability, Physical Damage & Motor Truck Cargo
Truck Non-Fleet Application (1-9 Power Units)
- Complete Non-Truck Application - ACCORD APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- C&F will consider most truck specialty applications for quoting purposes, but will need a completed C&F Truck application to bind coverage
- Three years of currently valued loss runs <60 days old for non-fleet accounts for each line of coverage you want us to consider
Truck Fleet Application (10+ Power Units)
- Complete Truck Application - ACCORD APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Five years of currently valued loss runs <60 days old for fleet accounts for each line of coverage you want us to consider
- Driver list that includes dates of hire, years of US commercial driving experience
- MVR's less than 90 days old
- Four recent quarters of IFTA reports or ELD download including mileage for owner-operators
|Coverages||Excess Liability for Transportation|
|Target Account Size||
Small Fleet Excess: 1-50 Units
Available in most states
- Completed Accord Application
- List & Percentage of Commodities Hauled
- Projected & Historical Mileage, Revenue, Number of Units
- Radius of Operations
- 5 Year Hard Copy Loss Runs
- Current Equipment and Driver List (Include Date of Birth, Date of Hire, and Years of Commercial Driving Experience)
- Brokerage Revenue & Sub-hauler Cost of Hire, if Any
- Primary Terms & Condition
About Crum & Forster
- Wholesale E&S division focused on wholesale brokers
- Specialized coverage enhancements for the unique needs of our classes
- Multi-line coverage solutions
- Prompt new business quotes, renewal indications and policy issuance
- Customer service-based culture applied to everything we do
- Risk engineering and claims specialization consistent with our classes
- Emergency response teams available around the clock to respond to catastrophic/urgent claim events
This material is provided for information purposes only and is not intended to be a representation of coverage that may exist in any particular situation under a policy issued by one of the companies within Crum & Forster. All conditions of coverage, terms, and limitations are defined and provided for in the policy. The C&F logo, C&F and Crum & Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company. Crum & Forster, which is part of Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, comprises leading and well-established property and casualty business units. The insurance companies, rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, are: United States Fire Insurance Company, The North River Insurance Company, Crum and Forster Insurance Company, Crum & Forster Indemnity Company, Crum & Forster Specialty Insurance Company, Seneca Insurance Company, Inc., Seneca Specialty Insurance Company, First Mercury Insurance Company, and American Underwriters Insurance Company.
Safe Drivers & Well-Oiled Machines
We are seeking high quality trucking accounts with good loss experience and low accident frequency.
Most of the accounts we write operate 1-300 power units.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you find the right policy for your clients.